The world without my glasses

The first thing I usually do when I wake up is to wear my glasses.
Today I did the same but while walking towards the bathroom my glasses dropped and it was broken :(

What should I do now? I don't have time to be wasted. I've to continue working on my graduation project. So I decided to get back to my home town Tanta to get my spare glasses. It was 7 in the morning.

I walked in the streets on my way to the bus station. Everything is blur. I can't recognize shapes from people. I have to count on my sense to get to my destination. From time to time I used my broken glasses to see where I am. Luckily today is Friday and streets are almost empty. The funny thing that a girl stopped me to ask for the time and I couldn't help her. You may ask how did I know that she is a girl. From her voice silly - and shape too ;). Finally I got to the bus station and got into one.

On the way I couldn't see the world outside the bus. I had to keep my head busy to distract it from the blur world. I thought about everything and that made my trip very long.

Finally I got home and quickly searched for my old spare glasses. Now I can see some but I need to fix my broken glasses so I went to the glasses shop and paid extra money to get my new glasses instantly.

A piece of advice. Keep your spare glasses near you wherever you go.

BISO

1 comments:

Nermien Hani said...

sorry for ur glasses biso i know this is hard....

my oculist did it to me once b4 he made me take off my glasses i spent 2 weeks with that blur immage that i once was hitted in a big white column in our school but here iam now i can walk without it and without lenses too

Últimos trabajos

Puedes usar esta parte del sidebar para mostrar tus últimos trabajos, crear una galería con tus imágenes de Flickr, insertar anuncios publicitarios o si lo deseas para añadir una breve descripción de tu sitio.

Etiquetas

Aquí puedes añadir una nube de tags o cualquier otra cosa que desees, como un bloque de anuncios, una galería de imágenes, tu perfil de usuario...